Medway Practices Alliance (MPA) brings together Practices and General Practitioners across Medway to develop quality healthcare services for the population across the Medway towns.
Working with the NHS and other organisations the Federation plans to use the strengths of working together to devise and introduce innovative services, that help to expand the types of care available to patients; whether it is Practice based Pharmacists or the introduction of improved access to GP care both during and outside normal practice hours.
MPA's long-term aim is to allow the Primary Care sector in Medway to flourish for the benefit of patients and the wider health economy.
MPA works with 44 GP practices, almost 300,000 patients, in order to improve and create community-based services that are of a high quality, efficient, convenient, reliable and safe.
MPA currently manage a number of practices in Medway, Swale and Aylesford.
MPA hope you find this website both useful and informative. Any comments or suggestions about this site, or how it can be improved are welcome.
MPA is a well-established Primary Care business and are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare across the eight sites covering the Medway Towns, Swale and West Kent region, managing over 40,000 patients and support contracts.
MPA is expanding and have opportunities to help deliver the vision and be part of the exciting future plans.
MPA are recruiting clinicians and administration support staff in a variety of roles; if you are interested in joining a dynamic, friendly and supportive, growing business please send your CV to email@example.com or telephone 01634 949500.
- GPs – flexible hours/sessions across eight sites, work patterns to suit individual needs.
- Lead GPs to head up each practice – flexible working.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners with the skill sets to deliver primary care services, flexible working.
- Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants to work regular sessions across the eight practice sites, flexible working – chronic disease management, specialist clinics and vaccination programmes.
- Practice Administrators to work in the eight sites, flexible hours, & locations to suit personal circumstances.
- Pharmacists and Paramedics to support the clinical teams across all sites and services.
Highly competitive rates of pay and working conditions on offer according to experience and skills.
MPA is also holding three open days at various practice sites to allow potential staff to meet the teams, understand how the business operates and to discuss the various work opportunities.
1. Tuesday 5/7/2022 any time during 2pm to 6pm, Sunlight Surgery
2. Thursday 14/7/2022 any time during 2pm to 5pm, Aylesford Medical Centre
3. Wednesday 20/7/2022 any time during 9.30am to 1pm, Castle Medical Practice
The short video below is all about the abuse of staff.
As a result of the outbreak of Covid-19, Medway Practices Alliance has been asked to concentrate on local plans to respond to the coronavirus. This means that current services, including the Improved Access to GP Hubs, are subject to change and cancellation at short notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For information how to stay safe please see the the NHS.uk Coronavirus Covid-19 Information page. and Covid-19 vaccination :: Kent and Medway Clinical Commissioning Group (kentandmedwayccg.nhs.uk).
'Choose' Well by choosing the right service. Further details can be found on the Choose Well leaflet. The short video below is all about Choosing the Right Service.
Check out our current vacancies and sign up to our future opportunities mailings. Never miss out on the perfect job.
Would you like to join the Medway Practices Alliance Patient Reference Group?
How likely are you to recommend Medway Practices Alliance to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment? Please spend 2 minutes to take the Friends and Family Test.
The NHS website. Take control of your health and wellbeing. Get medical advice, information about healthcare services and support for a healthy life.